Availability + Booking
What is District Hall? What does my event support?
How can I check availability for a particular date?
Can I place a hold on the space? How long can I hold my preferred date?
Can I book a space for this week or next week?
For last-minute bookings, all rooms come with the standard set up and we cannot provide catering. You are welcome to order food + drinks onsite from Gather and bring it into the room.
Do you offer discounts?
My event has unique needs.
What precautions are you taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
District Hall will be requiring proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to enter our meeting rooms and event spaces. Vaccination verification can be done with:
- A CDC vaccination card
- A digital image of your CDC card
- An image of any official immunization record
- A City-designated app or any other COVID vaccine verification app
For more information, please visit www.boston.gov/b-together.
Event Logistics + Technology
is Your Space AccesSible?
District Hall is a single story, fully accessible and ADA compliant building with easy access on Boston’s MBTA.
We have two entrances. The Northern Ave. entrance has 3 stairs leading to the front door, as well as a ramp, and the Seaport Boulevard entrance has wide, street-level double doors.
What furniture is included in my rental?
Each room rental includes the standard furniture in the space:
Pod Meeting Rooms: Integrated power work tables, rolling chairs, presentation station
Assembly: Stackable chairs
Lounge: Circular café tables, work tables, stationary and rolling chairs, various soft seating
Click here to see more detailed information about each of our event spaces. We are also happy to coordinate external furniture rentals.
What Technology + Supplies are Included in the Space?
Room rental includes:
- Free WiFi
- Projector with HDMI and VGA inputs
- Bose sound system
- Four handheld wireless microphones available to reserve
- IdeaPaint walls + dry erase markers (you can write directly on our walls!)
- Polycom phone (for an additional $25 daily fee)
- Webcam available upon request
There is a printer in our public Lounge space that is available for use.
What Are the a/V Capabilities of Your Space?
What Supplies should I bring with me?
Please bring your own:
- Laptop or presentation device to connect to our projector
- Chargers for any devices you bring
- Slide advancers
- HMDI/VGA adaptors for your computer, if one is needed
- Flip charts, sticky notes, notebooks, and writing utensils
Please note that painter’s tape must be used when attaching anything to the wall, and we do not permit any type of permanent markers in the space.
I am interested in Booking a multi-Day event? Can I leave the Room as-is overnight?
Yes, if the space is available you are able to leave items in the space overnight for an additional fee.
Is there parking or public transportation nearby?
While District Hall does not have a designated parking lot, there are multiple public options in the area. Here is a list of some of the public parking lots within walking distance. There is also metered street parking along the surrounding roads.
1. Pilgrim Parking Fan PierOne Marina Park Drive
2. LAZ Watermark Seaport Parking85 Seaport Boulevard
3. One Seaport Parking Garage
75 Sleeper Street
4. 101 Seaport Blvd ParkingEntrance located on Autumn Lane
5. Farnsworth Garage17 Farnsworth St.
We are accessible via public transportation. The MBTA Courthouse stop on the Silver Line is the closest to District Hall and South Station is about a 15 minute walk.
District Hall has a number of bike racks available for guest use by the Seaport Boulevard entrance. In addition, the building is located right next to the Seaport Square station on the Hubway bikeshare network.
Do you have a Preferred Caterer?
Do you have any recommended vendors?
You are also welcome to work with someone on your own not on our list (and if you love them let us know so we can add them!)