District Hall offers versatile event spaces designed to inspire creativity, foster collaboration, and make great ideas come to life.
Our mission is to educate and connect anyone with an idea to the resources and relationships they need in order to successfully launch and grow their business. With every space you book, you make it possible for us to do just that.
check out OUR SPACES
Assembly is our most flexible space: great for panels, workshops, hackathons, dinners, performances, film screenings, conferences, and more.
- Full Assembly: 250 standing/200 theater style
- Two Bays: 100 standing/theater style
- Single Bay: 50 standing/theater style
By Request: Polycomm phone (additional fee)
Full Assembly: $300/hour
During weekdays, our lounge operates as free, public workspace. In the evenings and on weekends, it is available to book for cocktail receptions, networking events, pop-up shops, expos, and more.
All of District Hall
For large scale events, many different setup configurations are available, and the building can transition easily from one kind of use during the day to another at night (i.e. daytime conference into a nighttime reception). For events of this scale, the District Hall staff will work with you to find the right configuration for your needs.
The Nitty-Gritty Stuff
Minus the flowery language and pretty pictures: here’s what you can expect from our space.
Audio and visual
Almost all of our furniture (and even some of our walls) are moveable and the layout of the space fosters collaboration, connection, and conversation.
Briar Events provides high-quality catering for all of our events in partnership with our onsite restaurant and café, Gather and Brew.
Food + Beverage
District Hall has an exclusive catering partnership with Briar Events, the event planning arm of The Briar Group, who operate a wide variety of restaurants across the city, including our on-site restaurant and café, Gather and Brew.
|Single Assembly Bay||50||$100|
|2 Assembly Bays||100||$200|
|All of District Hall*||450||Varies|
* Capacities may vary depending on setup. All hourly rates are subject to an additional setup and breakdown fee. Additional fees may apply. Please note that a full buyout of District Hall does not include Gather. Please contact us for more information about renting Gather’s space.
Site Fee Discounts
Discounts are considered on a case-by-case basis, based upon the following criteria. Events do not need to meet all the criteria to be considered for a discount. Please note that we always start by sending clients a full quote. If you would like to be considered for a discount, please follow up with your event coordinator after you receive an initial quote.
- Event mission: Events and gatherings that help make connections, grow new ideas, and build an inclusive and supportive innovation community.
- Organization type: We like to support community and innovation focused organizations (non-profits, startups, etc.)
- Free for attendees: Events that do not charge attendees for access
- Public: Events that are open to the public at large and can be listed on District Hall’s public calendar