- This event has passed.
DH + Brex: How to Have Series “A” Game Workshop
September 28 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Ever wanted to learn the secrets of early-stage fundraising? As part of District Hall’s “How to” Workshop series, we have partnered with Henrique Dubugras, Co-Founder & CEO of BREX ($57.1M raised to date) to bring you an informative workshop where he discusses:
- The Pre-Round: You’re not raising money, rather, testing out the market and building relationships with VCs for advice and industry discussions.
- Don’t Speak Too Soon: You’re not raising money, rather, testing out themarket and building relationships with VCs for advice and industry discussions.
- Team Is Everything: Be sure to spend at least 50% of your pitch talking about the team.
- Don’t Wait: Don’t hesitate to pull the trigger on a raise; do it while you still have money in the bank.
- The Story Matters: Just like your company, your story is constantly evolving. Know your story before starting your pitch.
For more info + to RSVP, please visit the event website!